PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Worth Ignoring - this thread!
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2017, 15:39
Another Number

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Okay, now under the cover of darkness, I'll re-post the explosive passage that they tried to hide!
EXCLUSIVE! The Truth Behind MH370
Chief Aviation Expert, Geoffrey Thomas

Despite extensive, coordinated efforts by Authorities, Governments, and "The Man" to prevent publication of the truth, today I can reveal the shocking truth behind the loss of Flight MH370.

The year was 2014. It was March in Asia as well as in the Southern Hemisphere, and the home-grown cockpit-pilots-in-command of doomed Flight MH370, who were known to Authorities, embarked on a calmly calculated plan. That plan - to pilot a commercial airliner between two cities. That much we know. The aircraft was scheduled to depart from an airport, and, interestingly, to land at one as well. But little did the World know, that the doomed plane would not be landing at an airport (or airfield, as experts call it).

The world was shocked. And horrified. How could a Big Category aircraft simply disappear off the radars?

Enter the conspiracy! Shocking, as it may seem, however Our Governments are hiding The Truth from you, the simple public, as well as your humble expert scribe.

Yet, with the full resources of the Seven Network, the World's Greatest Aviator (and Chief Expert), your humble scribe has uncovered the Horrible Truth...

Clear and Overwhelming Evidence

In recently uncovered documents, obtained at the greatest personal risk by this correspondent, heavily redacted for my own protection, Clear and Overwhelming evidence of an illegal and reprehensible practice is apparent. That practice my dear readers? ChemTrails(R). Yes, you heard correctly! ChemTrails(R) - those insidious streams of Evil propagated by Authorities, Governments, and "The Man".

And, in a revelation that will shake our Democracy to its very core, I can exclusively reveal, that