PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Brit in the USA moving back to the U.K.
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2017, 08:30
Flocks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes it is true.

Management started to understand, give better life style to crew is only way to keep them to run away from Flybe as soon. As they can.

More less, the big change with previous conditions were :
-If more than 75hrs a month = extra 30£/HR for cpt, extra 18£/hr FO
- 1 week extra holiday for captain, so junior captain or direct entry has 35days initially
- bond for direct entry captain is 2years only now (5 before)
- extra 25£ for night stop (all crew), so if 24hr between check in and check out, you have flight duty allowance 76,36£
- extra 500£ a month for Aberdeen Captain
- only one pay scale (with increase for all) for all Flybe pilot, so no longer salary difference between an ejet cpt/fo and dash cpt/fo (it is a 3years plan, so still difference this year for cpt, April 2018, same scale for all captain Flybe)
- limitation to 750hr a years for dash pilots (775 this year) and 800hrs a year for ejet pilots.
- all pilot cannot do flight duty more than 5 days in a raw, if 6 days on, the first or last day can only be used for positioning the crew member.
- 3 days off in a raw every month garantie
- If asking part time, Flybe has 18months max to give it you.

Personally, I really believe it going to change a lot our life style, lots of crews are more skeptical and want to wait, to see if management will not find a way ...

Again, I give my exemple, but in February and April I had on my rosters​ 16days off with 45/50hrs in the months.

I think it is more less all, I m sure I forget some more ... But does give a good idea of what is new.