PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Helicopter commander relieved of duty
View Single Post
Old 30th Aug 2003, 23:15
SASless

Received 573 Likes on 235 Posts
Forsooth....no performance planning chart? Tell me it ain't so! I can forgive him for all of the other trival matters....but no PPF...oh, Dear, no old chap....no leeway on that at all. Just what was he thinking?

Why I bet his daddy was a Vietnam gunship pilot who passed on such weakness of character through his genes. Hellfire....and I don't mean the kind that Sent Usay and company on to their just reward kind either....what is the US Army coming to these days.
Now as to proper planning...good judgement....etc....he probably could use some additional training in those areas.

Now as to WMD and the war.....Rocket....think of all the terrorists that are now coming out of the woodwork and can be dispatched to the arms of the countless virgins. I too wonder where all this hot poop came from? Could some large corporations not want their contributions to the Iraqi regime to be known? Was the information there but got squashed when the extent of our own complicity was found to be embarrassing. I bet Dick Cheney is coverin up the oil companies involvement here.....they had a vested interest in our taking over the Iraqi oil did they not. I mean afterall, Dubya just keeps saying it is the Iraqi's oil and the American taxpayer is picking up the tab for the rebuilding of Iraq.

I taught some Iraqi pilots to fly Sikorsky S-76's.....I wonder if Saddam used one of them to scoot to safety? Now would that not be a bit of poetic justice?

All those Blackhawks and Jolly Greens and '53's zinging around and Saddam beats it out of town on a VIP 76!

War is good for business....DuPont, GE, Grumman, Sikorsky, Mac D, GenDym, all like the consumption of hardware, bombs, and bullets.

So Rocket....you oughta go easy on the guy....afterall war is good for the economy and all those guys and gals are volunteers, right?

Whats the sense of having a uniformed mafia if we never let it out of the cage for some exercise now and then?

Also....we must remember....once you have been given an Article 15 (Non-judicial punishment)...it gets very hard for the senior command to then take yer sweet cheeks to a real CourtMartial. The two pilot's immediate commander may have just saved their hind ends by doing that.