PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2017, 04:17
Kadara

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Rapscalion
Hey guys!

I am going to the 1pm in Sydney too so look forward to seeing you all there. I went for a quick drive through today to sus out where to go and parking, etc (What a loser!) and as Kadara has already said, the parking around there is terrible- if not non-existent. There is also a lot of construction and roadwork immediately in front of and around the building.

For anyone driving, there IS parking in Sydney Park (maybe 5mins walk) which is timed at 4 hours, so it should be OK if the day runs to time. I was there about 11:30 and there were plenty of places to park there.

That being said, I will be driving in and if anyone here is stuck for transport and would like a lift I am more than happy to come and get you and car-pool if it would make things easier. That goes the same for anyone coming from interstate.
If anyone is interested or in need of transport next Friday feel free to drop me a message to my inbox and I will gladly play taxi driver for the day.
Hey Rapscallion!

That's very generous of you to offer. I'll PM you.

Reading back through this thread, previous AD attendees have had luck parking at the Bunnings in Alexandria as well, but if anyone is to do that, it's perhaps best if you buy something cheap from Bunnings and leave the receipt on your dash as they are apparently quick to dish out fines/tow cars.

I'm so excited! The 9th couldn't come any more quickly!