PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How can I get a job ?
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2017, 23:08
A320sharklet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How can I get a job ?

Guys , I am gonna tell you my story here ,
When I was 6 my parents divorced, I had hard life to growing up , After graduation from university i accepted in iran air as FA I paid for my training and done with training and got my certificate but then Iran air didn't hire any of their cabin crews , then I left my country and went to Philippines, that country was like hell , Heat & Humid plus monkeys ,
I started Getting my Flight Licenses there
PPL+CPL+IR+ME (50k$)and then I got offer from a someone who was a King air instructor he took some money from me and then nothing ,
I went through A320 Type rating in Philippines
(PAAT) they getting 33K for it ! And then they will tell you , Someday you will get job with Cebu Pacific Air , it will take at least 1 year to go inside
Cebu Pacific , they will charge you for Everything, I mean Every thing , recurrence, medical , paperwork, id, and again extra paper work , visa and Renew of visa (because they always delay ) ok
I passed Standardization and all sim checks from this company and start flying , after 6 month I just got only 33 Hours from them and then they will tell you now it's time for Recurrence and they will charge you again 5500 dollars for Recurrence , during Recurrence they will Fail you and then Bye bye with text message : Contract Terminated , This Philippines is center of Scam in Sout east Asia even they immigration office will charge you 3times for renewal and Penalty for expiration of Visa ( They get your passport for renewal and it will take 1 month for one stamp ! then after passing expiration date they will give your passport back ) about renting rooms you will never ever get back your deposit money , guys I lived there for 6 years !
I am tired Like **** , After 6 years of Sacrifice and having Lot of stress which result of getting Autoimmune Disease, now it's 1 year that I am jobless , I am down ...
Well maybe I need to go for Line training and buy a job , This is aviation if you have any suggestions for me then your turn , just don't tell me go for Flight instructor.