PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Blagging it into 1st/Business class!?
View Single Post
Old 30th Aug 2003, 16:09
TightSlot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Irishwingz despite your appalling confession about your activities with other passengers while sleeping, I am unclear why you feel you should receive something that you have not paid for. In a shop, this would be known as theft: for some reason with an airline you feel that it is acceptable. It's not "cheeky": I'd describe it as rude, inconsiderate and selfish.

Just as interesting, is why you feel you should get an upgrade in preference to other people. No doubt you feel that you are more "important" or more "worthy" than the others who use the product they have paid for.

I could go on, but this may be just a troll so I'll leave it here. Passengers with your attitude (mercifully few, thank God) are one of the main reasons that I periodically consider giving up flying.

And by the way, if you do occupy the seat for the flight, or a large part it, the airline is entitled to have you met by security, pending payment of the fare differential. I know this because I have seen it happen, twice. I hope you get to enjoy this kind of attention in the future you