PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe - 8
Thread: Flybe - 8
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2017, 18:13
vectisman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cornishsimon a passenger load of 58 on a dash with 78 seats is not so bad. The break even point for a dash is pretty low.

As to other comments about technical issues they happen. I really don't believe Flybe is any worse or better than others in that respect.

I really have no strong feelings either way but Flybe does seem to come in for a lot of negative comment on here. A few weeks ago a survey showed it to be quite a punctual airline compared to others. However no comment on here! Yet some delays and the old 'Flymaybe' gets trotted out!

I have no real evidence for saying this but sometimes it seems there are a number of ex employees with an axe to grind plus those who cannot seem to forgive the acquisition of British Airways Connect a few years back.

I have flown occasionally with Flybe over the past 10 years or so and everything seems to go ok. Maybe others are just unlucky. Have to say that has been true for most of my flights with nearly all airlines. Maybe I don't have an axe to grind and tend to keep things in perspective when they do go wrong.

Last edited by vectisman; 26th May 2017 at 20:31.