PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - At LA airport's new private terminal, the rich can watch normal people suffer
Old 26th May 2017, 13:57
Hawker 800

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For me I would ban private jets and any form of private terminal and absolutely no special arrangements for security or boarding. like Limos etc.
How quaint. Passengers on private jets PAY for private screening where required, and they certainly PAY for private terminals. Sometimes, we have to use 'normal' terminals where no other private facilities exist, but our pax are rightly expedited through because they PAY for it. You too can pay for it, even on an airline flight. Fast track lane? Speedy boarding? Business lounges? A certain FBO in Luton already offers this service for regular airline flight passengers. Nothing new here. You don't even need to be flying on a private flight, just like at LAX.

It's not all the Kardashians or rock stars that use private aviation. A lot of big business use this side of aviation. You know, the ones creating jobs (not in the least bit limited to the VIP FBO/terminal staff) and bolstering local economies... I have no issue with this.