PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 18 Year old with a dream
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2017, 03:19
daveintake

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
18 Year old with a dream

So i have always wanted to be an airline pilot my whole life, but one thing is stopping me, i have had an AVM brain surgery when i was in 8th grade and after that experienced stress (pseudo seizures). They came negative on all EEGs. I had experienced some memory loss and i lost ALOT of memory and like didn't know who my parents were. However this all came back within 3 months of recovery and today I am back to lifting heavy weights and playing college golf. I dont know if the AME will say no to me for my first class medical and I am scared that my dream will be sabotaged. My EEGs were perfect like the doctor never saw anything so balanced before. I have recovered every bit of memory and I am living a normal healthy life style and dying to become an airline pilot. however before i start i wanna know if I can still achieve this dream. One thing for sure no problems occurred ever in term of cognitive abilities. I am very normal and love lifting weights and live golf but more importantly love flying more.

Thanks
Please help me i am so desperate.