PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK Cargo
Thread: EK Cargo
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2017, 00:59
Matulee084

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks a lot everybody for your advices. I am trying to find something more attractive somewhere but the way things are going down the drain where I live, maybe I will be forced to take this one, IF I pass the screening process, of course.
I though I could use the tickets to comute to and from my hometown ( there's a direct flight) but, as you said, they can change everything at their will.
Would it be too naive to ask you if acomodations in Dubai would be offered on the " Cargo Contract". Is it possible to rent some kind of crash pad around town ?
I have also applied to the other airline on the other side of the desert but they seem to be waiting on the Alitalia guys and, if honored, the possibility to commute word really be a plus for me. And beside that, I hate China.
One more thing, I'm not that young anymore. Do you think that joining at 45 would preclude me from advancing to captain someday? ( 8 or 10 more years?)
Besides all the cons, it would still be good to share the cockpit with you guys.
Wish you the best luck and blue skies,

Matulee.