PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CSFCWA grounded
Thread: CSFCWA grounded
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2017, 14:01
Homesick-Angel

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Look. I'm happy to be first in line to bash CASA when it's due, but if you don't even wish to be compliant even with basic things, and you continue to battle against the 'machine' then you will (eventually) get suspended or shut down. Take these current schools out of it, it's not that hard to please them. Attempt to do it by the book, admit when you've screwed up and show them how you're fixing it. Play the game and it's a lot easier.

Hide things, and battle the machine and you will be hard pressed to get anywhere and they will be on you.

I know for a fact that these guys DO NOT take shutting down a large operation lightly. They don't want to put people out of work, but they also have a role to play (some of it useless and some not) and some people are simply criminal and dangerous and should be out of the industry .

when there is a lot of negative talk around an operation, then I tend to thing there's substance to it - the good operators are never really on the radar and we , as pilots, all like to bitch and moan, so the goodns go quietly about their business.. But the sh1t joints get canned around the coffee machine mercilessly!

There's a lot of good guys and gals out of work right now, so good luck to em.

Probably a few nuff-nuff's as well- perhaps they need even more good wishes...