PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER 1
Thread: MANCHESTER 1
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2017, 16:53
pallan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Logohu
I doubt it too. On the other hand BA is pushing its customers onto the AA flights under a marketing code share. The lousy AA offering from the regions must be attracting some negative feedback by now from loyal BA customers. They are probably even losing some customers to the better quality VS and TCX nonstop competition at least in the busy summer months when both are offering daily, or close to daily, flights.
At some point surely BA have to sit up and take notice and do something to fix it ? Or maybe not....
Some regulars will go via LHR but by no means all.
I have to agree with this. I overheard a few people saying how they thought they had booked BA (assumed they booked the BA codeshare and didn't read the small print, as most do).

They were not happy at all with being on American plane. Many seemed to have flown out to JFK via LHR with BA and I heard repeatedly 'Where are the seatback TV's' 'Where are the charging ports' etc.

BA are tarnishing their own name a lot by themselves lately however the codeshare with AA seems to be also doing the same thing!