PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet MPL 2017
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2017, 07:56
tryu32

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DirtyProp
Their motives are actually quite clear: to sit on that big, shiny jet whatever the costs.

If their behaviour will affect mine and everyone else's capability to get a job thanks to $$$ and not personal merit, I have every right and every reason to judge them.
When you prostitute yourself you lower the bar for everyone else in your industry.
Im sorry but to me that makes no sense at all, yes its expensive but not that more expensive than the regular program with CTC or OAA, its basically saying that if some one went to harvard or yale to get good education and a probably good Future in his field, u can dudge him because his educatioost much more then yours and he'll get a job faster then you.

Thats life some people can afford stuff other can not and it will effect the way thier life and career will look like.
We the ones that are not privilege to have rich parents can either cry about if ot work hard to feel in the gap.
This program is very expensive but if some one decided this is the best rote for him, i cant judge him, in fact i have the out must respect for him, the same goes for some one who decided to go and do it in a modular rote as cheap as possible...