PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - KA248 tail strike
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2017, 11:26
aussie-metal-head

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by lexxie747
Very off topic,although some of the comments warrants suspicion@ mr Globocnik, are you by any chance related to this individual? Granted, the name is a very common name, same as lets say john smith, so please forgive my inquisitiveness.

Odilo Lotario Globocnik[2] or Odilo Lothar Ludwig Globocnik,[3] also Germanised as Globotschnig(g)[4] (21 April 1904 – 31 May 1945), nicknamed Globus,[5] was a prominent Austrian Nazi and later an SS leader. As associate of Adolf Eichmann, he had a leading role in Operation Reinhard, which saw the murder of over one million mostly Polish Jews during the Holocaust in Nazi extermination camps Majdanek, Treblinka, Sobibor and Belzec.[6][7][8] Historian Michael Allen described him as "the vilest individual in the vilest organization ever known".

Im having a problem with the term vilest organization ever known, surely cathay was founded after the war, or am i missing something?
Wow, you are very good at researching people's ancestry. Interesting...I'd only be impressed it you could do your entire family tree.