PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying in Florida
View Single Post
Old 29th Aug 2003, 20:04
p.savage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Matt,

I don't yet have experience of EFT Fort Pierce, but look at their web site www.flyeft.com & www.europeanflighttraining.com and you will see why I am choosing them!

I will be attending their Airline Pilot Program (0 to 1500hrs) in about two months. I will be renting in Fort Pierce, not using EFT's student accommodation. 1 Bed, 1 Bath apartments in Fort Pierce aren't easy to find, so you can imagine that I'm pretty stressed. They don't come that cheap, in comparison to other Florida Cities, $680 p/m. (excluding rates and utilities).

I have hear that Fort Pierce is a quiet place, and there isn't that much to do, but you have everything there, shopping, schools, wal mart, hospitals and of course EFT! Plus, Mrs Mattd2k and your daughter will fall in love with the beaches. (Can't wait to experience them!)

I have considered Naples on many occassions, but I feel that they just don't offer what I'm looking for.

I suggest a quick phone call to EFT, +44 (870) 1-999-777, they're a great bunch, always ready to help. Don't forget to check out their web site, if you already haven't.

Question, when do you think you will be attending EFT?

Cheers, if you have any more questions. Just ask.

Paul Savage