PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Nelson
Thread: Air Nelson
View Single Post
Old 29th Aug 2003, 15:20
CT7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you go back further (like the start), you will see that the post title is Air Nelson, hence the clarification; as those not in the know might get the two confused. (Topper H's post muddied the waters a bit...)
I didn't see anything stating that NSN was squeaky clean & I doubt if ANY airline is. I'm also not saying you're incorrect.
I'd guess that there are people all over this forum that would be thinking "there but for the grace of God...." etc, etc.

Each has their good & bad points (like any job!) and I'm sure if Nsn enlisted you b4 Eagle did, you might have thought differently. I'm not bad mouthing Eagle and never have. I still know many in & from there in all sorts of airlines.

My attitude (or intention), as you put it, (& I didn't know you knew most of the 130+/- pilots in Air Nelson) was to gently get the post back to the positives of employment with Air Nelson and possibly help (in a limited way as I don't work for them) anyone asking for it.

So as you can guess, I saw no relevance in the bad aspects.....
Those in the know, know. Those not, will most likely find out, probably at a Bar....BQ

Oh, and Air Nelson is the second largest Airline in NZ. (dom)

Last edited by CT7; 2nd Sep 2003 at 12:22.