Thread: easyJet 2016
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2017, 14:08
Geccouk93

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jenna_Aviatrix
So easyjet is back open for applications, but just as I feared the email says:
"RE-APPLICATIONS
Please be aware that initially, we will not be accepting re-applications to the CTC WINGS Generation easyJet Pilot Training Programme.
We will also not be accepting applications from those who have applied unsuccessfully to other approved training providers of the Generation easyJet Pilot Training Programme.
Re-applicants may be eligible to apply to our CTC WINGS Integrated ATPL Airline Pilot Career Programme, which is open for applications all year round."

I do hope that when they say 'initially' they mean they WILL open it to reapplicants at some point
I didn't see this written anywhere (whether I was blind to it as soon as the application window opened due to excitement) and I reapplied on the day it reopened for applications. I failed last year by 1 mark in the PILAPT but passed maths with 100% so I don't know whether it was because I was close to passing the first time round, but I received an email yesterday saying that I've passed stage 1 and I should now apply for stage 2 to retake PILAPT. So don't let this hold you back - still apply! You never know.