PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 30-40 Virgin Blue Cabin Crew Quit each month ?
Old 29th Aug 2003, 10:09
Qwannas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Snoop So!

You reap what you sew? Or, You reap what you sow?

Lolol

Sorry, bb747 - like I can talk!!

WHO would be happy when all you EVER do is sign on for a 4 day trip? The FA's are away for 6 months of the year! It is just pathetic, really. Personally, I think the company is a pack of sharks for this low, low tactic. Then, they wonder why the FA's have EXCESSIVE sick leave! Of course the FA's are going to try and stablise their personal lives some how! DUUUHHH.

VB, you lot need to get your $hit together and start showing some basic and simple respect towards your staff and appreciate that to be happy and stable within your work enviornment your home life needs to be the same!! Common sense really. But the obvious question is: Does VB really care? Come on VB Crewing - get creative and make your already hard working FA's life a tad easier with shorter trips and a personal life! Personally, I think that things at VB will get worse before things get better, due to a lack of interest on the company's behalf. Slow learners!!

Last edited by Qwannas; 29th Aug 2003 at 10:41.