Thread: SOUTHEND 5
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2017, 12:07
asdf1234

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Happy to withdraw

Originally Posted by Expressflight
asdf12134

I'm afraid you're wide of the mark with your interpretation of my post but if it came across as proving me "a diehard defender of all things SEN" then I'll clarify it.

I would have posted those thoughts anywhere on PPRuNe where flight_mode had posted his "rumours" as I thought they suggested negativity as to the professionalism and competence of the Powdair Airline project. It is because of my involvement with start-ups over the years that I try to put such unsubstantiated statements in perspective. This I tried to do to add a bit of balance to the discussion. I am not involved with the Powdair project by the way.

I certainly am a diehard supporter of SEN while also being it's strongest critic, but I make my criticisms known where they may have some effect and not on a public forum. I'm sure that you will withdraw your remark that I "may even be an unofficial promoter of the owner of the airport" when I categorically assure you that I am not.

Apologies for the thread drift but I felt I needed to make my situation clear to all.
Yes, happy to withdraw since you state categorically that you are not. However by keeping your criticisms private and only posting support of SEN you give an unbalanced view of the airport and it operations.

Let's move on.