PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2017, 10:44
debbieitaly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by roamingthesky
Hey Debbie , good luck with your application and hope you will get an invitation soon . After completing the video interview , some people received the online hogan test immediately email or it may take up to a couple of weeks . If you read back a few pages of this thread , you should know that the waiting time varies for different applications. i applied in May 2015 and got my first invitation in July. However, depends on how fast you are at booking the appointments online because the available slots run out very fast . I missed two invitations in Sydney and did mine on the third one . I applied externally

For internally I don't think you need to do group assessment or medical check either to answer the questions above . That is a huge advantage
Thank you so much for all the details, what a wealth of information you are :-)

I did the video interview a few weeks ago, then got an email so quickly, just a few days later, asking me to next do the online personality assessment. I did the online test a few days later but haven't heard anything back since. I'm assuming it has to be staggered considering everyone will get their videos and online assessments done at various times.

Congratulations to everyone who's completed the whole process and are finally at the ground school stage, what a wonderful feeling it must be to have finally achieved your dreams :-)