PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - KA Standard COS...My experience
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2017, 03:00
Gnadenburg

Received 92 Likes on 41 Posts
I doubt he's agitating anyone here from KA Trafalgar, as his comments seem irrelevant to KA issues. Can't you guys drag him back onto your own threads and have him focus on his own contract compliance campaign?

Guys can't leave? Our guys are leaving and as I mentioned they are getting sick too. Also, despite so much of our operation being low cost and our competitors being low cost, our training models haven't the ability to adapt to commercial necessities nor the real world. Pilots are not just failing commands they are not putting their hands up- often capable pilots too who have the credentials but fear they will match up with a bad trainer and be unaccountably scrubbed. I don't know how institutions can lose a hearts and minds campaign with such a major professional advancement. Actually, I do know why.

None of these factors are being managed and it is only going to get worse as CX integrates management with little awareness of our operation- send another CX exchange pilot over but this time fly our real operation and see the problems !

I actually don't want my colleagues to leave. If my colleagues leave I just work harder. I won't get a payrise from attrition at this stage and it is only if Local Contract Captains leave in increasing numbers that much will happen. Unlike Anotherday I'm not in contract compliance. If I were, our operation would be devastated without our goodwill. KA pilots too , have a habit of when being told where the door is, of making for that exit.

There is nothing relevant in Anotherdays comments

Last edited by Gnadenburg; 16th May 2017 at 04:05.