PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bizjet Crash at Teterboro, New Jersey
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2017, 21:50
Airbubba

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Eyewitness Instagram reports from Steve Case, AOL founder:

stevecasePlane just crashed trying to land at Teterboro Airport in NJ. Missed runway and landed in adjacent industrial area. Airport closed.

judeseeeeOmg. Wow. Hope everyone is ok

mark.crudelehey steve its mark at channel 7. do you know if this was a jet or trying to land at teterboro. im at 212.456.3173 or [email protected]

chadrockHello @stevecase, I'm a photo editor @nypost. Could we please publish your photo?

thezackrsmithhi there. it's zack smith from PIX11. wondering if we may use your photo on our air

ny1newsdeskHi, Can NY1 Use your photo on air, we will give you on screen credit of course.

stevecaseIt looked like a Learjet. Was trying to land, but missed the turn. Crashed a few hundred yards from airport.

stevecaseYes, you may use photo.

wcbsdeskHey, @stevecase this is Maryanne with WCBS. May WCBS use this photo with credit to you?

waterfaulHi, I’m with ABC News. Is this your photo? Can we use it on all platforms and partners with credit to you?

weatherchannelHi @stevecase, did you take this photo? We were wondering if we could have permission to use it on our platforms. Respond with #yesweather if we can. View the terms over at capture.com/terms

tomdinkdavismay I use it too? I am NJ editor of Patch.com

stevecaseAll are authorized to use my photo

stevecaseAirport remains closed. We are sitting on the runway, a few hundred yards from the crash. Fire appears to now be under control.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUIA3sqA7Oy/?hl=en