PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates terrible Customer Affairs
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2017, 13:39
Andy_S

Received 60 Likes on 31 Posts
Originally Posted by globaltravel
think at the end of the day as a customer you have to be satisfied and have legitimate expectation that your complaint would be treated seriously, there is no room for arrogance from a customer service team, the fact that EK will not discuss this any further or reply is enough for me to take my business elsewhere with a more service oriented airline.
Again, without sight of the correspondence it’s not possible to do more than speculate, but your first post seems to imply that there have actually been a number of exchanges of correspondence between yourself and the airline, which in turn suggests that they have at least attempted to establish a dialogue with you. My apologies if I’ve misinterpreted that, but I don’t see that failing to accept your complaint in full necessarily makes them arrogant.

Also, you refer to your Skywards account. Are you a regular traveller with Emirates? If so, it seems odd that you’re prepared to abandon them for the sake of one journey that fell below expectations.