PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates terrible Customer Affairs
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2017, 13:26
globaltravel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Emirates terrible Customer Affairs

Hi

Just wanted some advice, I am a skywards member with EK, I travelled in Business Class from the UK two months ago. I had made a complaint about the terrible service I experienced onboard one of the flights to Customer Affairs, I then received an unsatisfactory response, in the last email I was given the following response.

In conclusion, whilst I regret that you remain disappointed with our response and we regret that your expectations have not been met once again, we have nothing further to add other than to thank you for writing to us and for allowing me to restate our position.

I have written back to them telling them that this is not acceptable, they have not even offered to credit my skyward account as a gesture of goodwill, they now do not respond to any emails I have sent to them, this has been ongoing for over a month now.

Is there any advice you could offer, I did copy the email into their VP of Customer Affairs and even Tim Clarke, but as expected no response.

I cannot believe how Emirates have gone so downhill and the degree of arrogance towards their customers.

Thanks