PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Naples Air Center (NAC) for fATPL
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2017, 10:59
MattMurphy77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Selfin:
I see! Is this since they had their license revoked? I assume it would be a lot better now. I'm really debating it, despite the bad name as I haven't seen any posts since the license revocation!

B2N2:
I'm interested in doing 0 hours through to my frozen ATPL. I have friends that live 30 minutes from there and they said I can stay with them so that's the reason I've been debating this school so much, the price and how close it is. Are there any other schools in the Fort Myers/Naples area that actually have a good reputation and are cheap? I was looking at Gulf Coast but thats $76,000 instead of NAC's $39,000. Do you not think since they're working as a satellite base now, they have improved? I was going to go to PTT Aviation in Leeds to do it (£47,000) and heard that their students can choose to either study at NAC through PTT or go to PTT in Leeds.

Cheers for the replies guys.

Originally Posted by BAe 146-100
On the contrary to the above I know ex students who trained there who now fly big shiny jets, go figure....
Finally hearing some good feedback. How did they rate their experience, do you know?