PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thirteen Reasons Why...
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2017, 14:19
Trafalgar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not to mention the tone-deaf, amateurish sloganeering that now constitutes their idea of "time to win" . They honestly seem to think that a few inappropriate, ill-timed and comically ironic catch phrases can substitute for the hard work needed to get their employees back onside. Instead, we hear nothing other than the drive for more 'efficiency' and cost cutting. Well AT, I flew 900 hrs last year, and am on track for the same again this. How exactly am I supposed to be more efficient?? Perhaps you can do YOUR job and sort out this debacle of a rostering system so I don't have to call in sick just to get some time off. I guess the fact that most of the rest of the first world airline industry doing this much differently seems to have escaped your notice. This place is probably past the point of no return, not least because the same incompetent boobs that got us here are apparently the same incompetent boobs that are tasked with getting us out of the mess they created. What could possibly go wrong....