PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What...?
Thread: What...?
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2017, 17:46
highfive

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I went to an EK rd show last year. The salary has not changed . They said then that the basic was AED 42xxx. Its not a basic n they admitted it but was based on ~ 90 hrs / month . I mean wtf.

if you factor in the cash housing allowance , for a skipper, then you have the AED 59xxx they are now saying again is your salary. Well its clearly not.

Unless you can bring us$ 500000 to buy a place , then the 190000/ year housing perk is pretty useless as theres no way you can jump into that kind of investment on you first month. And when I inquired , the recruitment dept said you pretty much had to decide on arrival which housing option you require.

For some it would work but to including it in to the salary figure is misleading , and no doubt indicates how desperate they are to cover up the woefully inadequate "basic" salary actually on offer.

Oh and hey Emirates, the rest of the world are not paying peanuts and your tax free status no longer is the draw it once was . China is paying much higher and effectively is tax free . But then its china😂