PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SOUTHEND 5
Thread: SOUTHEND 5
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2017, 13:37
southside bobby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I`m glad you noticed that too DC3Dave.....It all adds to the impression that ya man is not even listening to himself.....but is useful at least as a human or rather marketing shield.....Reading David J 6`s post I am wondering which STN services he has in mind when he alludes to flights with less than 140 tickets sold?... or if he means actual a/c with less than 140 seat capacity again I would ask which airlines & routes he has in mind as I cannot think of any which fit the criteria bearing in mind too RYR`s & EZY`s published load factors. AUR is the only one that springs readily to mind & they are using/eying LCY for additional services @ least & of course BEE with the Summer NQY & that may well revert back to RYR anyhows in the years to come(the quoted timescale) as NQY has learnt to be more obliging to RYR & would much prefer a double daily jet service to London & who knows by then connections!!.There is of course the PSO`s eg DND & LDY but being political may well be canned when it is politically expedient...So I think it is wrong to raise SEN hopes for any market driven transfers from the much larger airports....As I said previously all that stuff is a chimera...Good Luck SS