PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thirteen Reasons Why...
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2017, 03:14
The Visionary

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I wanted to write something like this but I have given up caring anymore honestly.

From a business perspective, I understand the need to change. The industry has always been fluid and always will be. You must adapt and overcome or go out of business. This place, however, has become so morally corrupt and unethical that it bothers my sensibilities.

I honestly believe that the management of this company are disturbed. I do not mean that in a funny way but in a true way. The year(s) that JS and AT joined were the beginning of the end. They do not have the business acumen nor the fortitude to fix the issues. It's not just the pilot's or any staff, it's the airline as a whole. It has lost its moral compass and its mojo, so to speak.

Books of interest to read are; "Frank Lorenzo and the destruction of Eastern airlines" AND "From Worst to First" about saving Continental. Also, "A Splash of Colors" about Braniff. These books are great in that they show what happens when management mismanages and destroys not only a brand but peoples lives.

The ideology they have held onto for so long will destroy this company and dare I say it might need to die. I do not want to see people hurt but they already are and this company will continue to do the same thing over and over until it burns to the ground. You have a choice, get busy living or get busy dying. They have no couth.

All of this bothers me greatly as I see what it doing to myself and others. It's why I say it's Time to Leave not Time to win.

Last edited by The Visionary; 11th May 2017 at 05:22.