PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 30-40 Virgin Blue Cabin Crew Quit each month ?
Old 28th Aug 2003, 19:52
QF skywalker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile 30-40 Virgin Blue Cabin Crew Quit each month ?

Hi all,

Have just read in another thread on this forum that 30-40 virgin blue crew quit each month due to over rostering ?

Virgin Blue are always hiring as they are currently having between 30 and 40 cabin crew per month quit due to over rostering their staff until they get fed up.
Is it really true that virgin blue have so many staff resign ? I have heard this rumour several times myself but chose to ignore it as maliscious gossip - can someone enlighten me as to if this is really true ?

A friend of mine has also just been accepted as cabin crew for virgin blue but was told he would not be going through his ground school till possibly Jan 2004. I find this hard to believe as they are always holding ground schools and I find it hard to believe that they would keep recruiting weekly if the backlog of groundschools is right through to Jan 2004. This friend of mine however has a habit of " stretching " the truth so maybe he wasn't even hired at all ??