PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2017, 02:08
skyhigh_7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Long waits

Originally Posted by Mn64
I promise I don't mean to be negative here, but please get used to waiting. The Recruitment Dept have so much to get through, and this is unlike any recruitment process I've been involved in. It's best to try not to think about it too much, because it all takes so much time and there will be times where you don't hear anything and have no clue where you're at. It was six months before I heard anything after I submitted, and I forgot about it completely. Saying that, once it's done you won't think of it anymore. You'll get there, and I do hope you'll get some good news soon

I second that Mn64. It's nearly been exactly a year to the day since I applied in May 2016. I waited months in between submitting my video interview to attending an Assesment day in September 2016, and then from November 2016 - March 2017 I did not hear anything. It's been a long lengthy process, but I think the light is finally at the end of the long tunnel, and hope to hear something positive from them soon (still waiting for my background & security check to be complete).

Be patient, this application process takes time! Good luck to everyone