PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2017, 23:23
mmb327

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Varundatta.HK+Daniel Long

Found an updated setlist on what will be included on the initial test. You may have encountered it before but this website is genuine for practising I know someone that has used this website before and passed the first round
:
Cathay Pacific Pilot Interview and Assessment-Latest Pilot Jobs-Latest Pilot Jobs

It may not be much but found the link to practice the inductive logical thinking section from cut-e itself just to get a taste of what to expect:

get_started

My flight instructor before said that you really dont have to worry about passing the psycho-motrics sections of the test as CX wouldnt really care much about your ability's on either reacting with the keyboard or whatever. They just want to know whether you the ability to at least gather a score no matter how high or low. And besides you get to have a trial section before you do the real test. I did 1A before.

If you prefer though you can pay and practice if you want to play safe. But if you ask me, focus more on your maths and PHAK knowledge with accuracy and quick timing as that is what CX will heavily look into more rather than the other aspects of the initial tests. And practice more on the abstract reasoning/logical thinking as well.