PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BBVA Stop Funding Pilot Loans
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2017, 10:58
spaflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thereīs plenty of places all around UK, but Northahmtpon, Berdford, Milton Keynes... and all of them with plenty of jobs.

Iīm not troling anyone, Iīm just stating that people crying because banks donīt make anymore loans is pathetic, and :
lthough the scheme I'm on is very competitively priced and includes TR), but then I have to wonder why you feel the need to come and troll a student pilot board if things have been so successful?
is nice to see how people expend money the donīt have, and later come here again to cry of how hard is to get a job, and competitive, and payments that they donīt are even able to afford to pay back the loan to the bank.

but then I have to wonder why you feel the need to come and troll a student pilot board if things have been so successful?
Wrong board, this is not about students is about Pilot looking for jobs.

And yes I really really hope, all banks stop giving loans, and the end of this ripping schemas of Integrated course of some schools, and pay to fly, and companys not paying for type ratings, only once all of this happen we will go back on time where pilot where making decent salary and have good work conditions, and this will be a WIN for all of us, not just some with mum and dad behind...