PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Guvnor, exposed PPRuNer aka Neil Duncan Robertson is a convicted paedophile
Old 28th Aug 2003, 12:57
Ignition Override

Received 9 Likes on 1 Post
Danger

MD80forum, and gang: Although I'm a US citizen and have only visited Britain years ago, maybe my comments here are not valid, but if they are, please count me IN, regarding the "British medieval-mob mentality" suggested on a previous page [13?], with no apologies from me. By contrast, most of the time I do have faith in our modern Anglo-Saxon justice system. The sicko who is the focus of this thread is very fortunate not to have been born many years ago. Maybe the judge over there can be counted on, once the case is proven, to hand out a severe sentence. We certainly have a number of "Wimps On the Bench" over here in the US.

The simple facts that: 1) many more people in the industry over there apparently might have made investments in that scheme and lost huge sums of money (or possibly spent money on a 1011 type-rating) and,

2) the creator of this website, "Commander" Fyne (I state this rank as a matter of respect), had the determination to not cave in to that pervert's threats and somewhat ruthless attempts to intimidate his family and publish their address etc, certainly clarifies that any discussions of that pervert are quite relevant on Pprune's forums (fora).

If that sicko N.R. escapes prison alive, people will need to track him years from now. One very infamous former church leader (convicted pervert) here in the US, who was convicted of harming many children over several decades, was murdered in prison a few days ago. Mr. Neil Robertson might just attempt to change his name, place of residence, and set himself up in the future with Youth Ministrys with a church, or large organization...

Is any of this not clear?

Last edited by Ignition Override; 29th Aug 2003 at 02:04.