PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX acmi 747-8F with Atlas
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2017, 09:09
The Visionary

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's not time to win, it's TIME TO LEAVE!

Keep some things in mind. Canada, 'Merica and Australia ALL have TA's. They forgot Scope though. Although on the surface it appears to really affect those of us based in HKG, it in fact affects EVERYONE. These are jobs. Upgrades/Promotions etc... SO's are having their upgrades postponed as punishment. I hope this sends a message to all those new joiners of what kind of company you have joined. It is the beginning of what is to come.

Perhaps all those that joined the ever popular chief in the bar for drinks recently, right when this was being announced, can practice saying, "Nat in da butte sir"! Meaning he's lubing you up for the next rogering. HE IS NOT ON OUR SIDE! You will see this when push comes to shove, Trust Me!

It honestly amazes me that people still engage management, especially these days. Things are not being fixed and the decisions being made are out of spite and are just ridiculous. The double talk is truly amazing. GUYS AND GALS, STOP TALKING TO THEM!

I have said this before and will say it again, the BIG ONE is coming as it has before.

I hope the union contacts the Atlas pilots union about this as it is just unacceptable. Ironic as the Atlas pilots are in the same position.

So, we either need to prepare to leave OR GO ON STRIKE! It is the only way we can get their attention or they will keep effing with us.

IT'S NOT TIME TO WIN, IT'S TIME TO LEAVE.