PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2017, 15:31
varundatta.hk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by divergent
Varundatta.hk - I'm confused. From what I remember, there are supposed to be more than three or four tasks that you need to complete at the CX COMPASS. Are you saying that they have revamped the COMPASS and removed some of the tasks including bearing determination, tracking accuracy and flight data read back? What about JKI test, the multiple-choice technical questions, is it still part of 1A?
Well if you see the link above. Some of the items they test us on are the same as the compass test. Maybe it just like the COMPASS test but rebranded by this cut-e company.

For the JKI test, they don't even give out the booklet and more and the booklet was quite out dated. They just tell you to download the PHAK. I know the multi choice test is on the 2nd day. It also looks like it might just be like a FAA private pilot test.

Initial A - You will be given two hours to complete the initial computer based assessments.

Successful candidates will proceed to Initial B assessment at Cathay City which will consists of:

- A 45 minute interview - personal and technical questions
- A multiple choice technical questionnaire (60 mins)