PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thomson Airways
Thread: Thomson Airways
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2017, 11:14
ROC10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 737James
I am not sure what's going on with Thomsons 757 fleet at BHX this week on Sunday the LCA picked up a 3hr delay outbound with aircraft coming in from GLA that then meant the crew were out of hours so the inbound ended up being 16 hours late they caught up.

Then noticed that the SID flight has been delayed 9hours last Night both on different aircraft. I am sure it's not the start of the summer season that crew and ops would want.
G-OOBA was operating yesterday's BHX-SID flight but then turned back over the English Channel and landed at MAN. G-OOBP then departed a few hours later and landed at BHX this morning. Certainly a hefty delay.

Regarding the LCA flight, I'm not sure on the BHX schedules, but the inbound may well have been empty as it is only the beginning of the season.

Many of the aircraft are swapping around an awful lot at the moment, and I've noticed this especially with the BHX and BRS 757s. G-OOBD has been almost constantly swapping between BHX and BRS recently after having spent the entire winter at GLA.