PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia AKL, CHC, PER, ADL
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2017, 03:42
Mooky1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kjag31
Hi all,

New here to the whole VA cabin crew applicant process, have read this thread over and over to try and figure out what to expect.

I applied on the 30th April for Adelaide base (which was the closing date) and was invited to complete the elevator pitch with 72 hours. I completed this on the 2nd of may and submitted it, but I did not get any confirmation of this submission, just a message saying 'thank you for sending your video' on the actual website page. Does this mean something went wrong or they didn't actually receive it?

Also, I went back on the careers site this morning and found out they have relisted the cabin crew job opportunity for Adelaide base with another 10 day window for more applicants, does this mean they're desperate for Adelaide crew, or applicants from the first job opening weren't good enough. I haven't had any emails apart from the one to invite me to the elevator pitch and I have my fingers crossed for a AD.
I received an email a day later from flipbase (the people who did the video recording) to say it was sent to Virgin. I didn't hear anything for Virgin untill a month later inviting me to a AD.