PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 30th Apr 2017, 17:25
Donovan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Silver68
I recently attended an interview in Doha for DEC Boeing. The latestpilotjob website is more than enough to pass this interview. My advice is not to waste money on EASA question banks as the number of questions available would take many months to review, let alone remember. The Qatar question bank is also sufficient. However, not all questions in the exam were from the Qatar question bank, but were of a similar level of complexity..... which is quite basic.

The interview is quite involved, but again, the LPJ website cover all the question likely to be asked. Pass the ATPL exam and the interview, and you will be asked to return the following day for the sim. Again this is quite basic, involving simultaneous climb, turn & accelerate followed by descend, turn whilst reducing speed. You may also be asked to maintain a rate of descent too. Once this has been done, take off followed by an emergency..... return to Doha type scenario, NITs brief, call the company, performance etc, and land.

That's it. Got the nod a few days later and swimming in the pool waiting for course date.
Thanks for the feedback Silver68, where can I find the Qatari Question Bank?