PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eastern Airways
Thread: Eastern Airways
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2017, 09:09
cabsav

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK. Expecting this attack/defence/offence from no doubt ex RAF people.

Firstly. I am in no way an failed RAF applicant. In any way. Im not SPOUTING anything. These are facts.
They were most definitely an ex RAF club started by the ex CP. And let me prove that statement.
CP; EX RAF who them made every fleet manager an EX RAF person. Trainers and any internal positions, ex RAF whre possible. Most, not got the skills for the job.
Yes, there were a few (minority) who were good and decent people But that was natural ability, not their RAF taught qualities.
9 out of 10 people I work with in the airlines I have found have the same view of EX RAF. Meaning, a minority of great guys/girls. The rest woefully lacking in people skills and leadership. selfish and back stabbing. keeping a group of themselves in a club trying to further their own aims at the expense of others and the general good.
Please remember before criticising my comments. I am in Eastern and alot of us have experienced this.
Again, no chip at all. And my Eastern colleagues could confirm that what I am writing are the facts of the past and not wild opinion.
Again, there are shortcomings in management, teamwork and leadership abilities with most (NOT ALL) ex RAF. Some I've talked to agree that they have not been trained to a high standard in these areas.
And for nimrodhasbeem. I have been in the room when these statements have been made. No rumour or conjecture. Is that the attitude, skill set and management style of the RAF. If so, my criticisms have very solid foundation. Or please tell me that 'if you don't like it you can f7ck off' is a positive way of dealing with employee problems. if you are ex eastern you know that what I've written is the truth.
And lets someone endorse the ex or current CP as people of high management ability. well be waiting for some time for that.