PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unintended 457 consequences could ground airlines
Old 28th Apr 2017, 10:37
The name is Porter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So who f@rked who first?

Was it the pilot who f@rked his pilot mate flying for free, an employer saw this f@rking going on and said 'f@rk this, these dickheads will fly free, why pay them?'

Or was it the jetstars & virgins that started out charging for endorsements, are they f@rking pilots by doing this or is it the pilot who agreed to pay for it, f@rking every pilot that came behind them?

Awesome, you're not paying for your endorsement anymore...........but you're on reduced wages for how many years? Proudly, the pilot can stand up and say indignantly 'I didn't pay for my endorsement, not me'

Or was it the pilot who f@rked the employer who said 'you pay the endorsement costs and I'll give you 5 years' then f@rked off after 18 months knowing that bonds can't be legally enforced. That's all right, indignantly the pilot can say 'I didn't do anything illegal' knowing full well they'd f@rk off for a better gig.

I got a good mate who spent 10 years building experience, working towards an airline job. It got too much for him, working in a ****hole while his wife and child were in another city, supporting the decisions he made. Whenever a Qantas or virgin eba comes up he says:

'All of them can get f@rked, I hope they get a pay cut. They came through GA, didn't work for the award, f@rked it up for everyone else behind them, now they're on 300k, whinging about not keeping pace with inflation, they couldn't give a f@rk when my mate gets killed at Horn Island in a piece of **** that they probably flew and survived'

He actually thinks it's you who f@rked GA.

Fact is, GA is pretty putrid. Everyone whinges but won't get off their arse and do anything about it.

Another fact is, GA is where the f@rking starts in the aviation industry, so that's where it's gunna stop if it ever will?

Thoughts Dick?

Last edited by The name is Porter; 28th Apr 2017 at 10:47.