PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clint Gurry RIP
Thread: Clint Gurry RIP
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2017, 10:07
simon niceguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Funeral Details

Hi everyone, Simon here.

First off thank you for all your kind words, Dad could never have known he'd get his own thread on here!

Dads book was only published, at his own expense, in limited numbers. 10 copies in total. I of course have my own copy and have found two more since he passed. The offical secrets act stopped him publishing it as it lasts till your death, this is no longer an issue.... I promised him when the day came it would be published and once I’ve sort some legal advice i will honour my promise.

Funeral details are below as posted on Facebook:

The funeral will be held at Woking Crematorium on May 11th at 1015. After the short service we are planning on having a celebration of his life at Lightwater Church before moving on to the CIU club in Lightwater for some food and drink.

We ask everyone that wishes to join us to please come and send him off as he would have wanted. Dress code is whatever you want, we won't be in black so please feel free to do the same.

The crematorium will be a short service, he'd have wanted it that way. Please feel free to join the family at Woking if you wish. We have a little surprise that will bring some smiles to what otherwise is usually a sad time, it'll be marvelous.

We look forward to greeting as many people as possible during the day so we can all celebrate the passing of a great man who will be sorely missed by his mum, my mum, my brother, myself and his many friends.

We wish to thank you all for your support and kind words during the last week, it's been incredible the outpouring of love you have shown and has kept our spirits high.

Thanks again.

Simon