PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - American Airlines pax hit with stroller
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2017, 08:06
DroneDog

Received 26 Likes on 12 Posts
As self loading luggage, I am 100% behind the crew on this one.

The female in question would have been politely asked I am sure a number of times to place the stroller in the hold, I find it impossible to believe that she was not challenged at some point during boarding or check in.

She adopted the "look at me with two kids - I am special and deserve special treatment" attitude, cue tears "manipluation mode on"

The flight was busy, the crew was working flat out and not wanting to delay the light. The female in question appears on with an item that there is no room for, in terms of the suggested hitting the child with a stroller, if it did happen, I am sure it was an accident, a casual brush rather than a deliberate assault.
The dick head who got up to square off against the cabin crew should be facing charges.

It's a pet hate When in economy I ensure my luggage is smaller than the required size, yet I have been on fully booked flights and watched as some passengers get off with a number of bags each one well over the size limit and hog the overhead bin space. Whilst I had to then sit in some discomfort bag under seat in front - no leg room.

I paid for my seat too, equality, we all have to share.

I have flown American a number of times and actually found the crew to be first rate, On one flight It was a very tired 747 on an Atlantic crossing and ended up with one of the worst seats in economy, (not reclining). I politely accepted it, but the crew ensured those of us with bulk head seats had more drinks and food and were looked after.