PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - American Airlines pax hit with stroller
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2017, 04:44
Gauges and Dials

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by p.j.m
No one said that happened, except for the unruly passenger who took it upon himself to berate and threaten the atendant. The only "evidence" was from a First Class passenger who saw what happened, and said it was the result of a struggle for the stroller.
Actually, serveral passengers other than the passenger you term "unruly" said it happpened:

“He jerked it away from her and almost hit the baby in the head,” Olivia Morgan, the passenger who saw the episode unfold, said in a telephone interview.

Ms. Morgan, an executive with an education-related nonprofit, said that after she complained about the woman’s treatment, the attendant shouted at her.

“He yells at me with his finger in my face, ‘You stay out of it!’” she said. “Full rage.
Surain Adyanthaya, who posted the video of the altercation on Facebook, wrote that the flight attendant had “violently” taken the stroller, “hitting her and just missing the baby.”
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/22/b...ller.html?_r=0

I'm going to assume that American Airlines has access to more and better information than any of us do (even those of us who fly for AA). They were pretty quick to suspend the FA.