PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF Counterdrugs operations in the Caribbean in the 1990s ?
Old 22nd Apr 2017, 14:19
C4ISR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Many, many thanks for the all the replies provided. I am researching for a book about aerial operations against the narco trafficking in Latin America. So I would like to know any available details about the RAF operations regarding this subject. As much as I know there was an operation called "Operation Cadence" in 1991 against the drug barons in Belize. I also know that GR.3s stationed in that country flew counterdrugs missions by around the same time frame, as well as that RAF personnel flew combined missions aboard USAF E-3s. So, as the aerial operations is the only focus of my research, is there any information about the operations I mentioned above ? I tried to contact the Harrier GR.3 association and research through the TNA previously, but not succeeded. Any information with dates and operational details will be accepted. I am not looking for names ("aliases" are enough, if desired) and I will be very pleased to add all the contributors names and aliases (if they agree, obviously) to book's acknowledgments.