PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dinard closed for Ryanair?
View Single Post
Old 26th Aug 2003, 21:31
johnpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GCC, Brussels South Charleroi never closes for Ryanair, and it will even extend its hours of operation incase of a Ryanair delay, as long as it is an 800 operating and not a 200. There never was a diversion to Brussels or to Oostend because of Charleroi being closed.
Mach Buffet, last time I checked, we all sign on the bottom of the flight plan that we have read all pertinent notams and all FCIs. I do not know were you operate, but in Stansted you do not drive yourself out to the airplane, you just have to walk to it from the crew room, if you work for Buzz stansted I do not know your procedures, but sign in across the bases are 45 minutes and not thirty. Since we are all profesionals, and since our chief pilot is willing to listen to any good sugestions, why don't you tell him of this problem. If it is only you who has this problem maybe then you should come in earlier and take your time, maybe you can even read the notams via the internet on the pilot brief web set in the comfort of your own home, or maybe you can delegate other tasks during briefing to be done by the other guy. I am sure though that being a professional pilot, and having gone over the duties and responsibilities of your licence, you know that you have to abide by the FOM and the signature you sign on the flight plan.
JP