PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2017, 19:29
sdl25

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Bonniehealy
Thank you! Seems so strange that they have started recruiting again when there is still current applications pending...

I hope I'm not repeating anything that has been mentioned before, does anyone have info on the salary? And also what if the video interview like?
Hi Bonnie,

Don't worry about repeating anything, I'm pretty sure we have all (especially me lol) repeated ourself many times on here.

I think the salary is approximately $44k per year plus allowances.

Personally for me the video interview was the most challenging part as you only have one shot at recording your answer and you have limited time to come up with the answer. The best thing to do is to stay positive, try not to freak out and take a moment to breathe if you feel stuck. Like roamingthesky said earlier, just practice talking to yourself in the mirror beforehand. It's important to keep eye contact with the camera also to engage with the viewer.
To prepare try and think of possible questions they may ask you and come up with answers for them.

When preparing for my interviews I used this and I highly recommend it for any of you that are applying. It helps a lot. 😊

https://flightattendantcentral.com/free-report/

Good luck to all of you that are applying! Congratulations to all that have received that amazing phone call, well done! And I'm sending lots and lots of positive vibes to all of you that like me are still waiting to hear some news about asics/medicals!

Talk soon xx