PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australia - Student VFR Entry to ADL CTR
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2017, 13:30
Suastiastu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Slippery_Pete
Pity they don't place these windfarms outside lawyers' offices to take advantage of all the hot air

Let me get this right...you're advocating against investment in renewable infrastructure in a world which is being raped and pillaged towards destruction, and you're argument depends on GA transit between Murray Bridge and Parafield?

Why do you believe GA aircraft need to transit between Murray Bridge and Parafield for training flights? They don't. There's any number of other options available. Hell, aircraft at Murray Bridge don't even need to access Parafield or Adelaide controlled airspace at all - CASA allows the entire training syllabus up to CPL to be completed using simulated CTA.

A student pilot at Murray Bridge has no requirement to ever access Parafield or Adelaide controlled airspace for the entirety of their training, and vice versa. If you're argument is hinging on the need for aircraft to fly between those two destinations for training purposes then prepare to get demolished in court.

No need to be rude, mate. if you think its a joke no need to contribute. who said I believe anything? That's the expert evidence. I'm sure if people can do the flight training syllabus in a simulator they have no need to come to a flight school at Parafield.The fact is they do use the area as a VFR Nav training route (that evidence was agreed) and there are some people that believe that actual flying is better training than simulation.