PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Crew travel priority over paying pax?
View Single Post
Old 16th Apr 2017, 08:15
Band a Lot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Troo believer
So here I am at a stand off bay at YGAFA where there is no engineer, period, and only a few contract ground handlers when during start we have a tail pipe fire. Hmmmm? We haven't moved yet Band a Lot, so what pray tell do I do next to manage the situation and mitigate against the threat becoming uncontrollable which would obviously endanger all on board? Who is in command in this scenario? I'm now dying to know. Who has legal responsibility at this point?
Well as I posted the regs and the CASA definition TB and I assume you can read - that is not clear.

It can be contained in airport procedures or company manuals and infact it may well be you!

You simply need to know - and you clearly do not as you have not posed any official part of a document - only willy waving statements.

Sorry but the onus is on you to know and to be able to prove it if required, maybe ask the Chief Pilot what or responsibilities prior to aircraft moving under its own power or just guess!

Again please not the only information posted here clearly states what you refuse to believe in relation to PIC. So please correct me with a link or something as I have done for you.

(If you decided to call an evacuation I doubt that would go against you - but that is not the point)