PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How technology has failed to improve your airline experience
Old 16th Apr 2017, 06:57
Rwy in Sight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I beg to be different. In a former job I had a very attractive colleague with a chemistry degree (thus fairly intelligent) and good at her job. A good reliable person after all (not my type though). She is a very strong supporter (and frequent user) of Ryanair. Her point was that Ryanair was as good as any airline to move you from point A to point B, faster than using a coach and the two bags-in-the-cabin policy was very practical. And to a great extent she is right from the perspective of person not carrying about planes, SOP and all that stuff we care here.
Actually, even the unbundling of services associated with travel (like no free meals/soft drinks and no free checked bags) may be quite acceptable as people prefer lower prices rather than additional services. Bad customer service can happen in any airline and organization. Obviously some are better to handle them than others but with people traveling only few times a year this capacity may be less important than for those traveling every week.

I do hope it makes sense.